Learn about the device
Improving Women’s Health Worldwide
The CRADLE team aim to improve global women’s health through innovative research. We are passionate about simple, effective solutions to improve maternal care and reduce maternal deaths.
Aims of the CRADLE Projects
- Create a device capable of accurately detecting abnormalities in women’s vital signs during pregnancy.
- Develop this device so that it is specifically suitable for use in under resourced environments.
- Assess the introduction of this device into routine care of women in communities and hospitals in low and middle-income countries.
- Determine whether introduction of the device improves the healthcare that women receive and therefore reduces rates of maternal death and severe illness.
- Evaluate the role of the CRADLE device in other patient populations within low income settings.
How To Use The CRADLE Device
Read about the reasons for the CRADLE trials and the efforts performed by our team and collaborators to help solve the effects of medical inequality!
Check in often to see how our TRIALS are going!